- Sat, 14:43: "Zombie" was excruciating when the Cranberries performed it. Cover versions take you beyond mere pain.
- Sat, 17:14: Judging by the music floating through my window, a '90s revival is under way.
- Sat, 18:27: Cheap PAs are a great equaliser. Passed through one and bounced around campus, every guy sounds like his voice is breaking.
- Sat, 18:29: You follow someone because they followed you, then you find out they're kinda famous. #NiceTwitterSurprises
- Sat, 21:11: I have just heard the phrase "hydrophobic paint." Can paint fear?
- Sat, 22:29: RT @alaindebotton: The best cure for one's bad tendencies is to see them fully developed in someone else.
My tweets - Sensible Marks of Ideas
27 April 2014 @ 12:00 pm